Re: Pier Crash - need help diagnosing #ASCOM_V2_Driver

Joel Short

Thanks Rolando.  I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something.
joel

On Wed, Nov 11, 2020 at 1:27 PM uncarollo2 <chris1011@...> via groups.io <chris1011=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
We will have the latest version available shortly.

From: Joel Short <buckeyestargazer@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Nov 11, 2020 1:11 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Pier Crash - need help diagnosing #ASCOM_V2_Driver

I'd like to try setting this command.  As someone else mentioned the latest software version is P01-14 and P02-06 is not on the website.  Is that just for CP5 perhaps?
Thanks,
joel

On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 01:43 PM, uncarollo2 <chris1011@...> wrote:
For those who want to try setting a limit, here are the commands:

:LR0#  turns off limits
:LR2#  turns on limits at 5 degrees past meridian, bounces back 6 degrees and parks the mount (motors de-energized).

You will need to have software version P02-06 or later software loaded in the CP4. You can do this using the Command Interface via Ethernet connection or WiFi. The above commands can be sent to the mount via the Interface Terminal. We plan to publish other new commands as they become available and have been fully debugged.