Re: APPM Questions : APPM / GTO1100AE Blocking Issue

philippe oros

Hi Ray & George
Since a few days I have an blocking  issue wit my AP1100 AE : when I try to slew I get the error shown in the file attached below and the slew is not performed !!(its a pity because the sky is good)
I have checked and tested with another power supply same situation, I have installed all the last versions of APPM Pro and drivers, idem.
Please can you tell me wha to do or try ?
Thanks a lot
Philippe

Le 6 oct. 2020 à 15:47, Ray Gralak <groups3@...> a écrit :

Hi Tony,

Haven't you asked this question before?

https://ap-gto.groups.io/g/main/topic/help_with_appm_and_dome/76099333

BTW: a hint to anyone asking questions. In case a question has been asked previously, please try a web search using significant keywords in your search. For example, in this case, searching for "APPM Dome Sync" might locate some pages with useful information.

-Ray Gralak
Author of PEMPro
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center): https://www.astro-physics.com/apcc-pro
Author of Astro-Physics V2 ASCOM Driver: https://www.siriusimaging.com/apdriver