Re: Manage Cables Which Plate to Use for Top Mount Hardware?

Alex if you are doing a  telescope-top plate with all your accessories, you might consider something like a pegsus astro Ultimate powerbox, which includes port-managed USB, power outputs, etc. very handy and compact box

Brian

On Thu, Nov 5, 2020 at 2:24 PM <alex@...> wrote:
Hi Bruce,

Yes, this is very close to what I had envisioned. I could mount the Losmandy plate on top of the scope rings and then mount my hardware to it.

Also, thanks for the pictures. They are very helpful. Looks like a 7 port USB hub? I'm trying to manage with 5 ports but not sure yet.

I like your observatory system. Someday, I plan on doing the same.

Best,
Alex

--
Brian