From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Peter Bresler via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, November 4, 2020 11:58 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] How often do you need to polar align a permanent mount?

I have my 1200 on a concrete pier with 2 foot footings, rebar. Polar alignment periodically changes for reasons I am not sure off...it even could be small earth quakes here. I use Sharpcap Pro to polar align. I can tell its off when stars start moving with longer exposures. I probably need to adjust every few weeks.