Re: Do NOT use ASCOM Platform v. 6.5 with APCC Pro #APCC #ASCOM_V2_Driver

Dale Ghent

I'll take "Why Microsoft-inspired versioning habits are terrible" for $200, Alex.

;)

/dale

On Nov 1, 2020, at 9:28 AM, Ray Gralak <groups3@gralak.com> wrote:

Hi Yves,

Sorry Ray, a typo error...I meant RC2 !!!
Okay, thanks. That *almost* clears things up. :-)

Since ASCOM 6.5 platform has been released, any RC (release candidate) would be older than the current release.

So, if you are using APCC Pro you must use one of the following ASCOM versions:

1. ASCOM 6.4 SP2
2. ASCOM 6.5 SP1 Beta (the link I provided).
3. The as yet unreleased, ASCOM 6.5 SP1

Where again, "SP" stands for "Service Pack".

-Ray Gralak
Author of PEMPro