Re: Sky Safari - iphone - GTO

Haydon Burns

Hi Don,

It is pointing toward the south horizon when I start in park position 4.  More information that may or may not be helpful.  Orientated from the control box, lets say facing polaris, when I press the "up button" on the right hand side of screen, it moves the DEC access to point the telescope toward the west, down button to the east.  When I press the button facing left on the left it tilts the scope toward the east, right button tilts scope toward the west.

When doing so, it accurately shows where the telescope is aiming.

Thanks,

Haydon