Re: Do NOT use ASCOM Platform v. 6.5 with APCC Pro #APCC #ASCOM_V2_Driver

I think that was 2nd version of release candidate for 6.5 platform.

then the 6.5 release happened, which superseded that.

6.5 SP1 beta is after this initial release

On Sat, Oct 31, 2020 at 6:46 PM Yves Laroche <yves.laroche@...> wrote:
Hi Ray,

Yes, there was an ASCOM 6.5RC2.  Just checked the GitHub web site but no executable file found anymore even if it's written 6.5RC2.

I already got this file on my USB key and initiated an installation to be sure it is version 6.5RC2 and it was.  This was the version with I've tested APPM last night but without success.

Regards,
Yves

.

Le 31/10/20 21:35, Ray Gralak <groups3@...> a écrit :
Hi Yves,

> Did a point run last night and got bad results with ASCOM 6.5 SP2.  Downgraded to version ASCOM 6.4RC1 and
> everything went fine.

I am not sure what you mean... there is no ASCOM 6.5 SP2. Did you mean SP1?

> You mentioned ASCOM 6.5 SP1 beta version but I'm a bit confused.  Is the beta 6.5RC1 version the same as
> non-beta 6.5RC1?

You'll have to ask that question on the ASCOM group. I haven't been keeping track of the changes they make. I was told the link I posted is to the 6.5 SP1 beta.

-Ray Gralak
Author of PEMPro

https://download.ascom-standards.org/beta/ASCOMPlatform65.exe

--