From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Yves Laroche
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2020 6:47 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Do NOT use ASCOM Platform v. 6.5 with APCC Pro #APCC #ASCOM_V2_Driver

Hi Ray,

Yes, there was an ASCOM 6.5RC2. Just checked the GitHub web site but no executable file found anymore even
if it's written 6.5RC2.

I already got this file on my USB key and initiated an installation to be sure it is version 6.5RC2 and it was. This
was the version with I've tested APPM last night but without success.

Regards,
Yves

.

Le 31/10/20 21:35, Ray Gralak <groups3@gralak.com> a écrit :

Hi Yves,

> Did a point run last night and got bad results with ASCOM 6.5 SP2. Downgraded to version ASCOM
6.4RC1 and
> everything went fine.

I am not sure what you mean... there is no ASCOM 6.5 SP2. Did you mean SP1?

> You mentioned ASCOM 6.5 SP1 beta version but I'm a bit confused. Is the beta 6.5RC1 version the
same as
> non-beta 6.5RC1?

You'll have to ask that question on the ASCOM group. I haven't been keeping track of the changes they
make. I was told the link I posted is to the 6.5 SP1 beta.

-Ray Gralak
Author of PEMPro