From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Andrew Jones
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2020 2:20 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Do NOT use ASCOM Platform v. 6.5 with APCC Pro #APCC #ASCOM_V2_Driver

Hi Howard.

I spent half the night trying to create a new APPM model using ASCOM 6.5 and getting the same plate solve
results for every image. I was about to post the issue here, when I saw your post. Any eta on when this issue will
be resolved? I am kind of caught in a catch-22 at the moment as the latest version of SGP and other software I
am using to control my rig now requires ASCOM 6.5. If you could provide an update on when this issue will be
fixed that would be great.

Andrew J