From: Allen Ruckle <aruckle@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Oct 28, 2020 12:02 am
Subject: [ap-gto] How does one perform a factory reset of APCC.?

I received my new Mach2 GTO, and while exploring APCC I have somehow gotten my mount unable to slew to the East of the Meridian nor south of the Celestial Equator.

So much for imaging  Mars tonight.

Is there a full factory reset for APCC? on the GTO CP5 controller?

Any assistance will be appreciated.

aruckle