From: Jeffc <jeffcrilly@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Mon, Oct 26, 2020 11:31 am
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Pier Crash - need help diagnosing #ASCOM_V2_Driver

> On Oct 26, 2020, at 8:54 AM, uncarollo2 <chris1011@...> via groups.io <chris1011=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
>
> So, if you have your whits about you and are certain that the mount is set up correctly,

For the non-encoder mounts, could this command have a “manual verify” feature?

Eg after mount startup a slew is done and if it stops then the user knows the command is setup properly.  If it doesn’t stop then the user can stop it.
But yes.. I can also see where even this “verify” seems like an opportunity for lots of support calls/emails.

-jeff