From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of George LaBelle
Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2020 10:25 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC Pro / GOTO CP$ firmware upgrade #APCC #APCC

I got it to work, but...

I had firmware 11. Last night, it gave a big message, front and center, about outdated firmware, and that it was
shutting down in 30 Sec. (or some such).
Only tried once.
Today, the message was in the corner, but allowed me to connect?!

I uploaded pt1 and then pt2. However, on page 10 of the "field_CP4_...pdf, it says that after loading pt2, I should
see "preparing unit...", followed by "Running new program". (why I hesitate to upgrade firmware, unless
necessary, something can go wrong). I only got "File OK" and "Download OK", and the bar was filled in blue. I
went back to main and it reported the correct "14" version. Disconnected the Enet and reconnected USB. Correct
version is reported in APCC, and it seems to be working. WHEW!

--
George
Prineville, Oregon