Re: APCC Pro / GOTO CP$ firmware upgrade #APCC

Roland Christen

I only got "File OK" and "Download OK", and the bar was filled in blue.
Yes, this is correct.

From: George LaBelle <george.labelle@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Sun, Oct 25, 2020 12:25 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC Pro / GOTO CP$ firmware upgrade #APCC #APCC

I got it to work, but...

I had firmware 11. Last night, it gave a big message, front and center, about outdated firmware, and that it was shutting down in 30 Sec. (or some such).
Only tried once.
Today, the message was in the corner, but allowed me to connect?!

I uploaded pt1 and then pt2. However, on page 10 of the "field_CP4_...pdf, it says that after loading pt2, I should see "preparing unit...", followed by "Running new program". (why I hesitate to upgrade firmware, unless necessary, something can go wrong). I only got "File OK" and "Download OK", and the bar was filled in blue. I went back to main and it reported the correct "14" version. Disconnected the Enet and reconnected USB. Correct version is reported in APCC, and it seems to be working. WHEW!

--
George
Prineville, Oregon