Re: APCC Pro / GOTO CP$ firmware upgrade #APCC

Konstantin von Poschinger

Hi George,

the Firmware update is a separate program. You need Java for that and it works best with the LAN connection.

Konstantin

Konstantin v. Poschinger

Hammerichstr. 5
22605 Hamburg
040/8805747
0171 1983476

Am 25.10.2020 um 14:35 schrieb George LaBelle <george.labelle@...>:

I upgradedĀ  APCC Pro, since it was telling me to.
I did not upgrade the firmware in the CP4, since this can be tricky business and I avoid unless necessary.

Now I cannot connect to the mount because the firmware is downgraded from the new APCC and APCC drops me.

So do I have to reinstall the older APCC Pro, then upgrade the CP4 firmware, then upgrade APCC Pro once again?
I have APCC Pro v 1.8.3.1. Will this suffice?

--
George
Prineville, Oregon