Re: PHD2 Dec tracking goes runaway after Meridian Flip with Mach1

Renan

John, this is what I have:

Mach1

ASCOM V2 Telescope Driver – v5.30.10

Controller: GTO CP3

PHD2:

Reverse Dec output after merdian flipo: disabled

SGP:

Control Panel – Telescope - Use Auto Meridian Flip: marked

Control Panel – Telescope – Set – Minutes past Meridian to Flip: I usually use 20 min

Control Panel – Auto Guide – Flip Calibration Data: not clicked

I think that is all that has to do with auto flip.

For me it works 100% of the times.

Good luck