Re: PHD2 Dec tracking goes runaway after Meridian Flip with Mach1

John Davis

Edited

That is quite possible... (making it harder than it needs to be)

After I hit the problem the first time - I went and unchecked the "Reverse Dec" box... and restarted guiding - but it ran away again.

But that was AFTER the Meridian flip, so I suppose that's closing the door after the cow has left the barn... flip had occurred, PHD2 had reveresed Dec calibration, and unchecking that box would only help the NEXT time...

I will be quite now until I can test this out next clear night (which doesn't look like this week)...

Thanks again!