Re: PHD2 Dec tracking goes runaway after Meridian Flip with Mach1

Roland Christen

The ASCOM driver doesn't have a setting for reversing the Dec on pier flip. I don't think that is part of the ASCOM platform.

From: John Davis <johncdavis200@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Tue, Oct 20, 2020 11:02 am
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] PHD2 Dec tracking goes runaway after Meridian Flip with Mach1

Well... doing a bit more searching on the board, I have found several posts here that do indicate the "Reverse Dec" box should NOT be checked - including

https://github.com/OpenPHDGuiding/phd2/wiki/Reverse-Dec-output-after-meridian-flip
info on the PHD2 site.

So now you have convinced me - so - can somebody tell me what the configuration settings SHOULD be for the AP ASCOM V2 driver and PHD2 in order for this to work?
I can experiment - but I'd sure rather image than experiment :-)

My versions:
ASCOM              6.4.0.2618
AP ASCOM V2   5.30.10
PHD2                  2.6.9