Re: PHD2 Dec tracking goes runaway after Meridian Flip with Mach1

>>> can somebody tell me what the configuration settings SHOULD be for the AP ASCOM V2 driver and PHD2 in order for this to work?

Disable "reverse Dec output after meridian flip" in PHD. that's what it *should* be

You might be making this more difficult than it is ;)

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 9:02 AM John Davis <johncdavis200@...> wrote:
Well... doing a bit more searching on the board, I have found several posts here that do indicate the "Reverse Dec" box should NOT be checked - including

https://github.com/OpenPHDGuiding/phd2/wiki/Reverse-Dec-output-after-meridian-flip
info on the PHD2 site.

So now you have convinced me - so - can somebody tell me what the configuration settings SHOULD be for the AP ASCOM V2 driver and PHD2 in order for this to work?
I can experiment - but I'd sure rather image than experiment :-)

My versions:
ASCOM              6.4.0.2618
AP ASCOM V2   5.30.10
PHD2                  2.6.9