From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve Armen
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2020 10:52 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach2 model building and pointing with Sequence Generator Pro

Hi again Marcelo,

Let me ask you and Ray, is it required to have current weather conditions always while running APPM for tracking
corrections of the AE to function well on the mach2? If so, that is a current problem for me as I do not always
have web connection where I image, nor a weather monitoring device. I suppose I could pick something up for
weather monitoring if anybody has a suggestion.

thanks,
-Steve