Re: Mach2 model building and pointing with Sequence Generator Pro

Marcelo Figueroa

I am far from being an expert, but I believe that since you are a mobile user, you necessarily have to build a new model every time you setup your equipment. So probably the updated weather information is not that important, unless you want to do very long exposures (10 minutes or more I think). In that case you can continue to use guiding with this technique of Roland: Nudge Guiding

In my case my installation is permanent in my backyard, I use the same model every night, so updated weather information is vital.