Re: Mach2 model building and pointing with Sequence Generator Pro

Steve Armen

Thank you for responding Marcelo.

Yes, your flow sounds very similar to what I have tried with APCC with the Mach2. I have not used it in the past. In addition, I want to use CdC for planetarium ultimately to drive the mount around, that would be fantastic if I can get it to work!

I have used Frame & Mosaic Wizard in the past. It works very well as a planning tool. Let me ask, do you have a user profile setup for SGP. I never took that step or  read that was necessary for pointing to work. It just always worked for me in the past. Maybe with a more recent release of SGP, that changed?

I will look at the weather information site to use with APPM.

-Steve