Re: Park 4 or Park 5 using ASCOM V2 on AP900GTO #ASCOM_V2_Driver

Roland Christen

I have the same setup CP3/V chip and ASCOM V2 driver does have the position 4 and 5.. The problem is that it just doesn't go to that position .
Check your location, (latitude and longitude). If they are mistaken, then these parks will not go where you want.

From: anismo@...
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Thu, Oct 15, 2020 9:21 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Park 4 or Park 5 using ASCOM V2 on AP900GTO #ASCOM_V2_Driver

Hi KHursh and Mike
I have the same setup CP3/V chip and ASCOM V2 driver does have the position 4 and 5.. The problem is that it just doesn't go to that position .. Very odd. I am not sure if this needs some kind of setup (I just setup the mount in the new observatory and didn't really change anything

I don't use hand controller (it is not connected) and I control the mount just with the PC.

Thanks
Anis