Re: Crayford style focuser for Vario-Finder 10x60 ; 61x250 f/4.1

CurtisC

Edited

Assuming you use MaxImDL, what is your Min Mov?  What is your guide camera?  I have the SX Superstar.  Back in 2014, when I was planning to buy the Baader, I was advised that the smaller pixels of the Superstar (compared to the version of the Lodestar available at the time) would be better suited to the Baader Vario-Finder.  Right now I'm inclined to think that one of the newer CMOS cameras with even tinier pixels might be the better bet.