From: Peter Bresler via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, October 7, 2020 11:04 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Unguided tracking with a 1200?

My first AP mount was a Mach1. I purchased APCC Pro with to use the pointing model. I was not successful in using that with my camera at the time and returned it, and also because SGP by itself met my need for accurate goto's with its auto centering. I am wondering now about unguided tracking with my Planewave 12.5 and AP1200? I now use only dedicated astro cameras, I still use SGP, which is the platesolve program for APPC Pro in any case. My need would be for 10 minute exposures, probably never more than 15 minutes. Should I try APPC Pro to try for unguided tracking with the 1200? I also have not yet purchased Pempro.