From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joe Brooks
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2020 3:27 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] #ASCOM_V2_Driver

Ray, thanks for your quick response.

I use the following astro programs:
SGP Pro
PHD2
Polemaster
ASCOM V2 - 5.30.10

* Try rebooting to see if the problem persists.
No change

* Try updating Windows and/or your graphics card drivers.
Updated Windows 10 and graphics driver

* If you are using a docking station, try updating its drivers.
Do not use docking station

* Try reinstalling the AP V2 ASCOM driver.
Reinstalled AP V2 ASCOM driver - no change
Uninstalled and reinstalled AP V2 ASCOM driver - no change

If none of those suggestions help:

* Are you remoted into the computer doing this? Some remote desktop applications, like TeamViewer have been
known to do this.
No, but I use remote desk to connect to the laptop

* Which version of Windows are you using? Type "WinVer" from the Windows run menu will provide the exact version.
Windows 10 Pro
Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.1082)

* Are you using dual monitors?
No

* Is there anything else unusual about the computer?
No, it is a Dell inspiron 13 7000 series

Regards,
Joe