Ray, thanks for your quick response.
I use the following astro programs:
ASCOM V2 - 5.30.10
* Try rebooting to see if the problem persists.
* Try updating Windows and/or your graphics card drivers.
Updated Windows 10 and graphics driver
* If you are using a docking station, try updating its drivers.
Do not use docking station
* Try reinstalling the AP V2 ASCOM driver.
Reinstalled AP V2 ASCOM driver - no change
Uninstalled and reinstalled AP V2 ASCOM driver - no change
If none of those suggestions help:
* Are you remoted into the computer doing this? Some remote desktop applications, like TeamViewer have been known to do this.
No, but I use remote desk to connect to the laptop
* Which version of Windows are you using? Type "WinVer" from the Windows run menu will provide the exact version.
Windows 10 Pro
Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.1082)
* Are you using dual monitors?
* Is there anything else unusual about the computer?
No, it is a Dell inspiron 13 7000 series