Re: #ASCOM_V2_Driver #ASCOM_V2_Driver
When I connect to a Mach1 mount, thru SGP Pro, an icon for the ASCOM V2I don't recall anyone reporting this before, but a quick web search shows that there are known cases of applications showing white windows for various reasons, including missing DLLs, out of date drivers, and bad Windows updates.
A few things to try:
* Try rebooting to see if the problem persists.
* Try updating Windows and/or your graphics card drivers.
* If you are using a docking station, try updating its drivers.
* Try reinstalling the AP V2 ASCOM driver.
If none of those suggestions help:
* Are you remoted into the computer doing this? Some remote desktop applications, like TeamViewer have been known to do this.
* Which version of Windows are you using? Type "WinVer" from the Windows run menu will provide the exact version.
* Are you using dual monitors?
* Is there anything else unusual about the computer?
Author of PEMPro
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center): https://www.astro-physics.com/apcc-pro
Author of Astro-Physics V2 ASCOM Driver: https://www.siriusimaging.com/apdriver