From: Joel Short <buckeyestargazer@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Tue, Oct 6, 2020 3:54 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Pier Crash - need help diagnosing #ASCOM_V2_Driver

Please send me your ASCOM log file from last night.  I'm going to make an educated guess here:  Do you use Park 2 as your park position?
The ASCOM log was linked to in the original post, but here it is again:  ASCOM LOG.
Actually I use Park 5.

Whatever happened, the mount did a meridian flip back again into a counterweight up position. The driver log should show what happened.
Interesting.  I did have another target that was supposed to begin at 02:00, but I thought the imaging sequence ended around 00:35 with an abort.  Perhaps that flip tried to happen again at 02:00.
joel