Pier Crash - need help diagnosing #ASCOM_V2_Driver

Joel Short

I have an AP1100GTO CP4 and use the ASCOM driver for mount control, with SGP and PHD2.  Last night I had a pier crash and it is really puzzling as to what happened and I could use some help figuring it out.  The guide star was lost around 11:10pm and for some reason SGP recovery didn’t work properly. The really strange thing is that the scope was on the EAST side of the pier pointing down at the ground, but pointing on the west side of the pier. If the scope was tracking properly it would have just continued moving west, so something strange happened to to cause the scope to crash into the EAST side of the pier. Another strange thing is that the AP1100 ASCOM driver reported that the scope was parked this morning.

I also have Mount Watcher activated to shut down the mount if it gets too far past the meridian or too far CW up. That failed as well. I really have no clue what caused this.  Here is a link to the ASCOM_V2_Driver log.  Any ideas as to what happened would be appreciated.
joel