From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tony Benjamin
Sent: Sunday, October 4, 2020 4:08 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APPM Questions

I have tried active dome control with the same issue...the camera starts taking an image while the dome is still
slewing.

I always have the Nexdome driver selected...but IOT slave the mount to the dome I need other software
connected (SGP/Voyager or ASCOM Device Hub/ASCOM Control Hub). Matters not as they all react the same.

Here is a video of what my problem is...APPM starts taking a pic while the dome is slewing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZNzAFeWQRg&ab_channel=TonyBenjamin