From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tony Benjamin
Sent: Sunday, October 4, 2020 8:42 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APPM Questions

Hi Ray,

I did use the Hour Angle strategy.

I think the issue is solely with SGP and the way it implements dome/scope slaving. I've brought this issue up with
Jared (and the developer of the Nexdome ASCOM Driver). Jared hasn't done anything that I'm aware of and the
Nexdome developer points at SGP as the issue - so what can be done? I have heard that the SkyX dome control
does move both the dome/scope simultaneously - but I don't want to move over to the SkyX - yet.