Re: APPM Questions

>>> I'm slewing at 600x which seems comfortable. Are you in a dome?

I'm slewing at 1200x. it's fast, but i usually only get a small number of failed solves

we're not in a dome - rolloff @ obstech

On Sun, Oct 4, 2020 at 7:15 AM Tony Benjamin <tonybenjamin@...> wrote:
The model I ran was only a "small" one at 109 pts - but having to build in delays so that the dome has time to travel made that model take close to 2 hrs to do.

I'm not sure whats up with SGP wrt dome control - but it always waits until the scope has stopped slewing before it evens begins to think about rotating the dome. Ideally both should be moving at the same time. I think this is what happens if using the SkyX (both moving at the same time) - but I don't have the SkyX.

I'm slewing at 600x which seems comfortable. Are you in a dome?

--
Brian

Brian Valente