Re: APPM Questions

>>> But whatever, so far I've only had 2 points fail.

 only 2 points failing is quite good

FYI i was redoing a 100+ point model and took the time to watch some of the solver images being captured

I found several of my failed points were the result of the mount not finished settling, which also leads me to believe some of the anomaly points may have been the result of a successful solve but with smeared stars

I'm increasing my settle time in hopes i can reduce or eliminate this behavior

Brian

On Sat, Oct 3, 2020 at 9:44 PM Tony Benjamin <tonybenjamin@...> wrote:
I am using "Passive" mode. Here are the settings I've put into the dome because of the dome rotation issue I get. I've up the settling time to try and allow the dome to have time to finish rotating as it is sometimes still rotating as APPM reports the mount is settling or takes the image as the dome is rotating still.

But whatever, so far I've only had 2 points fail.

--
Brian

Brian Valente