Re: Weather station to complement APPC Pro/APPM modeling? #APCC #Mach2GTO

Joseph Beyer

For those that use a FocusLynx focuser, Jeff informed me the temperature gathered by the hub for focus compensation is available through ASCOM and can be used by APCC-APPM.

On Oct 3, 2020, at 5:30 PM, Dale Ghent <daleg@elemental.org> wrote:

Great, glad it works for you. If you didn't have an internet connection, I have a small and easy Arduino-based electronics project and ASCOM driver that can add an air pressure sensor to any setup.

/dale

On Oct 3, 2020, at 5:17 AM, Dominique Durand via groups.io <dom33.durand=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Great and thank you Dale, it works perfectly, as long as I have an internet connection which is the case for me.

Dominique