Re: Does Howard's email at astro-physic actually work?

Jim Hawn

Hi Tom,
Based on personal experience, I suggest that you give Howard another call directly.  You may have to leave a message, but he'll get back to you.  You can also try to call back and get him "live" in between calls if you are in a hurry.

In my view, Howard is a valuable member of the AP team that spends the time with customers like me to carefully listen, effectively diagnose problems then work diligently to resolve them collaboratively.  He has been invaluable in resolving my initially perplexing challenges with a new mount and getting me up and running and imaging quickly.  I suggest you give him another call.