Weather station to complement APPC Pro/APPM modeling? #APCC #Mach2GTO

Marcelo Figueroa

I am looking for a weather station to support the modeling of my Mach2. My candidates are 2:

1) Pegasus Astro Pocket Powerbox Advance. My favorite, it handles USB ports, power and dew heaters. And it measures temperature and humidity, but NOT barometric pressure.

(It is also perfect to complement the power and USB outputs of the Mach2).

2) MGBox V2 from Astromy.ch. Measures temperature, humidity and pressure (in addition to GPS)

So, which one is the best to accompany the modeling, in short, how important is to be able to measure the barometric pressure?

Thank you,