Re: 900 Clutch Plug Help

rrumfield

George,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. My wife helped me and after a few fits and starts the RA piece is back together and all is well.  The new clutch plugs are installed and leveling should be a breeze.  The Declination system did not need the clutch plugs replaced.  I came home early today from work and we followed Rolando’s procedure to mesh the gears on the RA drive.  All drive directions work smoothly.  We can’t wait to put the weights back on and add our 130 f6.3 StarFire GTX.  If we have any problems I’ll contact you all, but fir now I think we are ok.

Regards,
Bob Rumfield