From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of rrumfield via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2020 3:42 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] 900 Clutch Plug Help

After sometime off from using my 900GTO mount, I realized I needed to replace the clutch plugs on the right ascension unit.  I ordered the removal tool and new plugs.  The first plug removal was a learning experience and didn’t get totally removed, the other three were no problem.  I started to disassemble the R.A unit to get the first plug out.  I didn’t realize it was filled with plastic rollers.  At present I have been able to re-assemble it with two rows of rollers and a center axis that just doesn’t seem to now fit into the RA head properly.  Does anyone have the procedure to re-assemble the unit?  Should I send all back to Astro-Physics at this point?

Help,
Bob