Re: 900 Clutch Plug Help

rrumfield

Sean thanks for the reply.  I didn’t see your message until just now.  After a sleepless night, my wife and I started this morning and reassembled our mount.  After some trial and error we figured out how to put it back together.  We just put the motor on the RA.  I haven’t applied any electricity to the mount until I get some help with making certain the gears are meshed properly.  We only took the motor off by using the two unpainted bolts and it seemed to go back on the RA gear ok.  I’m calling Astro-Physics tomorrow to get some info on how to know the gears are meshed properly.

Bob