From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of drgert1 via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2020 1:04 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] AP Driver fails on serial port after PC repair

[Edited Message Follows]

Hi,

Following a bad charging circuit I had to replace the main board in my Dell laptop.
With that done the AP driver fails on the serial connection to the mount.
The same was working fine before.
Maybe some setting I have to re-do?

http://skywatcher.space/download/AP_Driver_serial_fail_20200927.mp4

UPDATE:
Changing the FTDI USB adapter improved connections but now the AP driver UI shows all coordinates at
initialization values.

Logfiles :
http://skywatcher.space/download/AscomZip-Gert-2020-09-27-015033.zip

Thanks,