locked Re: #APCC APCC/APPM blocking issue with AP1100GTOAE #APCC

Bill Long

The API for SGP is poor. About as poor as the rest of the package is.

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Worsel via groups.io <bryancashion@...>
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2020 8:16 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] #APCC APCC/APPM blocking issue with AP1100GTOAE

 I reckoned that since I paid for SGP in order to use APPM, I should give it a chance to replace my existing imaging package.  That did not work out.  While I still use it when I need to update the APCC/APPM model, I certainly would like to eliminate the use of SGP.

Unfortunately, neither APPM nor any plate solver (at this time) actually capture images...that's the function that the 'middleman' provides.  All of us have imaging software; the question is could APPM access those images.

Maybe I am missing something.

Bryan