From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of W Hilmo
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2020 4:56 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] #APCC APCC/APPM blocking issue with AP1100GTOAE

Right, but ASTAP is under active development. As was pointed out earlier in this thread, there have been fixes
even since I used it last. It's possible that if the problem is there (and we still don't know that, it could be SGP), that
it's already been fixed.

I would also echo the other comments here that it would be great if APPM could use it directly. It would be nice to
have the option of running APPM with an ASCOM camera driver and direct calls to ASTAP. It would be possible
then to do an APPM run without a separate imaging package.