Re: Cannot set new meridian delay

Steven Panish

I've got a workaround!  Sorry for the delay - unpleasant medical procedure.  Not sure what a modal window is but the other window open was the Cartes du Ciel Alpaca dialog box.  Which may be relevant, see below.

It seems that either resetting the delay from the handbox (v2.17 I think) - or just bringing up that window - fixes it.  I did that with no apps open.   Also after exiting all ASCOM control via applications, then bringing up PulseGuide and setting a delay there makes the meridan delay numeric entry work thereafter when I bring up Sharpcap.

The problem seems to start with Cartes du Ciel.  I usually start (and finish) a session with SharpCap.  The delay input works fine with only SharpCap connected.  Then I bring up CDC.  That immediately causes the problem.  The only way to fix it seems to be the workarounds described above.  So it isn't an urgent problem, and I'm not sure where the problem actually is, but CDC seems to hose the input mechanism.

Steve

On Thu, Sep 24, 2020 at 11:02 PM Ray Gralak <groups3@...> wrote:
Sorry, MODAL dialog box. There is no APCC involved.

That means no part of the main application will be responsive until you close the MODAL dialog box.

-Ray Gralak
Author of PEMPro