Re: Nudge Guiding last night

Roland Christen

The guide signals are not modified by APCC. Yes, of course MaximDL has to be connected to the driver, so the guide signals go to the mount with proper protocol. Using guiding and custom tracking in APCC works fine. It also works fine when using the simple model created by the keypad.

From: Konstantin von Poschinger <KPoschinger@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Tue, Sep 22, 2020 3:24 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Nudge Guiding last night

Hi Roland,

how do you do that? I have MaximDL connected to the AP driver. The driver do as I sought is connected to APCCC and APCC to the control Box.

Konstantin

Konstantin v. Poschinger

Hammerichstr. 5
22605 Hamburg
040/8805747
0171 1983476

Am 22.09.2020 um 21:30 schrieb uncarollo2 <chris1011@...> via groups.io <chris1011@...>:

My MaximDL guide signals does not go thru APCC. MaximDL goes direct to the mount.