Re: APCC Temperature Sensor Input

Dominique Durand

Hi Ray,
I ask myself the same question but I do not really see what Pempro comes to see in this story. I imagine that it is rather the settings of APCC.
With the Mach2 and its through cables, an Ultimate Powerbox V2 type box is useful. In the opinion of Georges who had tested it, it was a good option and I confirm. With, camera management, dew point, focus is greatly simplified. It would be perfect if at the level of APCC the environmental data could be retrieved from the powerbox sensor.
If that were possible, I would even push Pegasus to develop a sensor that also integrates pressure.
But I remain in the perspective on the right of parameters to enter (Select driver).

Dominique