From: maikner via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, September 19, 2020 5:16 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Problem with PEMPRO polar alignment

I am setting up my new AP 1600 and having problem with polar align with PemPro. In step 5, the Measure Azimuth Error, trouble finding a star and never coming up with the error measurement. I did try the slew scope button to move a to a new field and did not solve the problem. Any suggestion??

Thank you for your help.