From: stinerjohn@...
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Sat, Sep 19, 2020 10:09 am
Subject: [ap-gto] A little trouble updating my CP4 firmware

I realized my CP4 firmware had not been updated from the previous version, an update to which I’d performed last year without any problem.  In any event, I downloaded the latest version of the firmware this morning, unzipped and saved to a folder. Using a direct Ethernet connection from my laptop to the powered-up CP4 (with nothing else connected), I went to the IP address calculated per the instructions. Pt.1 installed easily enough but Pt.2 keeps stalling on “Running New Program” with status bar initially moving but then stopping. Any ideas what the problem could be?