Re: Updating Cabling

Edward Beshore

Dale

Well you made my day!

 I am getting my AP1200/155EDF out of mothballs after 18 years and revamping the camera, mount, focuser control. One of the bugaboos from 2000 was the cabling mess getting everything over to my 486 running Win2K. Now I am going with INDI/Raspberry Pi and already things were looking up with the ability to put the PC directly on the side of the telescope. The Ultimate Power Box finishes off the problem completely. Running wireless to the computer and the upgraded AP1200 with the CP4 control box I should be able to keep the cable coming off the tube to the single power cable.

Thanks for chiming in on this topic

Ed Beshore