From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Blahovici
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2020 8:17 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Takes hours for me to polar align with PemPro...Suggestions for my AP600e?

Well, here we go. Another 2 hours trying to align with pempro. How in the world can anyone do anything with a
trend line like this???? I adjust, then it seems to do what every it wants.I'm at the point where I am going to throw
the whole money sucking hobby away. I just can';t take it any more.
How can you do anything with a curve like this??? I move the azimuth screws a 1/16 of a turn and then the same
garbage shows again. I move it a 1/4 of a turn and then the garbage is in the other direction.
I'm at the point of tears, sticking money on a CP4, getting 1 arc second improvement, and then buying a moonlight
NiteCra$$ler to be sure all is stable and this is what I get.
I rented a backhoe, dug a 6 foot deep hole filled with concrete. I can hit my scope with a hammer when imaging and
it doesn't budge. What more can I do???????