From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Michael 'Mikey' Mangieri
Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2020 2:50 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] #APCC APCC/APPM blocking issue with AP1100GTOAE

I was just about to send a post about similar issues I have been having. I’m new to APPM and haven’t yet
zipped up the logs to send. In my case I get plate solve failures because of excess time as well as strangely
large errors in the table - though not on the order of days (as in Phillippe’s case). Thing is I can plate solve the
image file just fine outside of the APPM process.

Mikey

On Sep 13, 2020, at 4:02 PM, oros.philippe@... wrote:

Hi
I have been using my AP1100 since more that one year without major difficulties and with using with
satisfaction the APPM models to make long unguided captures, but since one month or so I am fighting with a
series of problems after I changed my imaging camera from ASI 1600 MMpro to ASI2600MC pro, I had first
issues with SGP/Plate solve2 that I cured using ASTAP. but since then I am facing a blocking issue. When I try
to make an APPM model, even is the process goes well I get numbers that seem very wrong and when
tracking and pointing are selected I get totally erroneous tracking and pointing, that even led on night mu scope
bump into the pier.
I've tried many times (and lot several good clear sky nights) to reinitialize everything (I killed the model
files, reinit the mount after powering off etc..) and the problem is allways the same, I join screen copies of my
last run tonight with a very simple model of 13 points (the APCC screens show before and after the model is
created and loaded)
Thanks very much for your help, especially if Ray can have look, I've sent several messages to Howard
and George at AP support but have got no answer;
Regards
Philippe
My setup:
AP1100GTOAE GTOCP4 (last versions of firmware)
SGP last version
ASI2600MC pro
Canon EF L 400mm2.8 +x2@ 800mmFL
Sampling 1,01 arcsec/pix
<Capture d’écran 2020-09-13 à 21.11.22.png>
<Capture d’écran 2020-09-13 à 21.11.42.png>
<Capture d’écran 2020-09-13 à 21.11.52.png>
<Capture d’écran 2020-09-13 à 21.12.02.png>
<Capture d’écran 2020-09-13 à 21.15.38.png>
<Capture d’écran 2020-09-13 à 21.15.51.png>
<Capture d’écran 2020-09-13 à 21.16.36.png>